WPS | Washington Professional Systems is an iconic, family-run AV technology integration firm with over 35 years of experience. We are experts in our field and have developed a reputation for helping customers solve complex and challenging problems. WPS clients include Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, famed performing art venues, theme parks, and governments at all levels. WPS is well-respected and known in the industry for producing the highest quality work, regardless of budget or project size.
WPS in Wheaton, Maryland is actively seeking an Audio-Visual Technical Administrator to provide essential day-to-day support for our AV team. We are seeking an organized, experienced, Technical Administrator to provide timely, well-organized, efficient, and high-quality administrative support to our Director of Technical Services. In this role, you will have meaningful exposure across the company and play a vital role in ensuring our customers and our internal team are always well-informed and receive essential information in a timely and professional manner.
- Handling all customer-based requests, including escalated items by entering relevant information into our project-based software
- Enter relevant information for scheduling for all required project tasks
- Manage internal and external project communication and documentation by keeping accurate files and records of project status and activities
- Assist in the management of job-related inventory, equipment distribution, ordering, and shipping through pick ticketing, packing slip and sign off process requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers’ perception of on time delivery, quality, responsiveness, problem solving and service
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent attention and time management skills while adapting to change priorities
- Detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology, or related industry preferred
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
WPS offers competitive compensation and benefits packages including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
WPS an equal employment opportunity (EOE) and affirmative employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.